Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Phone And I

Salam,

Here are my personal review after using this phone since 17 07 2010
Software installed:
GPS:
Garmin Mobile XT
Nokia OVI Map (Its free now plus it had own voice navigation System)
GPSED - Used for tracking my path

Comment: Satisfied a little. N97 GPS Suck! 20 Meters lag. Can you imagine if your in town and lost?

Utilities:
MobFuel: budget my expenses for fuel.
FB Plug-in: Add in for Nokia Share.
Facebook: A must to kill time if gravity is down. More GUI more battery. :(
Photo Browser: An I-phone photo browser look-a-like.
Quickmark: Barcode reader same as Nokia Point and Find but a much lighter.
M.Guard: Mobile antivirus by Netqin
GetJar: Find a suitable jar for me
Battery Extender: Give my battery life support.
iOn Battery: Give me analisys about my battery
Pocket Sensor: Handled in pocket exception. Used proximity sensor, so it does not drain my battery as much as leveling sensor.
putty: Mobile putty for SE Team.
Green Charge: some app to prevent overcharge and kill the battery
Black Baller: Got numbers that bug me a lot? well bug me no more.
Network Accelerator: A good app to accelerate monile packet data. especially here at Kajang.
Gravity:  Facebook, Twitter and google reader in one app. also come with widget that will display all the update from twitter. Nice app.
Snaptu: All in one reader. google reader better then gravity. Provide pics. I Loike!
Menstral: Not for me, for her. For me to budget whether it's a right time or else.

You can search all the software above for free or will cost you some money. 

5 comments:

-rj- said...

tampoon tak pki ke?

k0m4nd3r said...

apasal? lu pakai tampoon ke? Wa takde.. Hahahaha

-rj- said...

alang2 lu da ade menstral tue, lu pki la tampoon skali..

Fakeh said...

Cubalah google tajuk BANGSA MELAYU MENGIKUT ULAMA AHLU SUNNAH WAL JAMAAH, maka akan fahamlah kita tentang hakikat bangsa ini. Dan cubalah google pula tajuk-tajuk berikut agar kita kenal musuh dalam selimut yang mencari peluang dan ruang untuk mengkhianati bangsa ini, iaitu:-

(a) http://www.mediafire.com/?ne2dmyeinzo
(b) Jaringan Wahabbi Sdn Bhd
(c) Jom Kenali Dr Maza & Co
(d) Ahlul Bait Yang Dicerca
(e) Tok Ayah Zid Kedai Lalat
(f) Kuasa Tiang Kepada Cita-cita
(g) 40 Mutiara Hikmat Serambi Mekah

FAKEH KHALIFAH SAKA

k0m4nd3r said...

rj: apa kaitan menstral dgn tampoon? Wa tatau.. mestral is only tools to determine tarikh je la.. apekene mengena degnan tampoon? lu pakai eh?